STORE: No Fear Speaking book in English
NO FEAR SPEAKING: High impact presentation skills and public speaking secrets to inspire and influence any audience.
When you think of public speaking do you break out in a cold sweat and want to run as far from a podium as possible, or do you see it as an exciting opportunity to inspire and influence others though the artistry of your speech?
For many people the thought of speaking in front of groups is scary but it doesn’t have to be that way. Believe it or not, you can actually enjoy public speaking and look forward to it!
In this book, master coach, longtime performer and founder of the No Fear Speaking System™, Joe Yazbeck, will show you how to create and deliver powerful speeches. Step-by-step Joe will show how to master the art of public speaking and deliver powerful presentations.
In No Fear Speaking you’ll discover:
- How to easily eliminate the fear of public speaking and feel confident in front of any group
- Effective exercises to build your presentation and communication skills
- The secrets great speech makers use to captivate audiences and create memorable presentations
- The 8 biggest mistakes most beginning speakers make and how to avoid them
- Why audiences prefer speakers who present themselves as real human beings vs. those that are slick and polished.
- Valuable bonus materials via downloads
Whether you are speaking to influence large groups, presenting to win a sales contract from a small group, or on the public speaking circuit, you will find that No Fear Speaking offers a wide variety of innovative tools, tips and resources to help you become a confident and dynamic speaker. Order a copy of No Fear Speaking today and discover how easy and natural it can be to inspire and influence any audience!
Copyright © 2015-2023 Prestige Leadership Advisors, Inc. All Rights Reserved. NO FEAR SPEAKING, PRESTIGE LEADERSHIP ADVISORS and their symbols are trademarks and service marks owned by Prestige Leadership Advisors, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.